All 73 art Reviews

armor study armor study

awesome study sheet.

week 9 week 9

love some of these studies however I would suggest not clumping everything on one sheet. The presentation feels a little random and can devalue your work.

vymnis2 responds:

hey thanks for the input man i really appreciate it :). these studies typically arent uploaded to be super impressive just more of like a progress marker but i do believe you have a point. perhaps organising the studies in a more compositionally attractive way could be beneficial.

Vincent Price Vincent Price

In love with this right now! huge fan of vincent price myself. i must say i rlly enjoy the retro cartooning on this. reminds me of when he was vincent van ghoul in the 13 ghosts of scooby-doo. now im just gonna go look at ur other stuff, because ur style is very pleasant and nostalgic. if ur interested i did a vincent my self a few months back. http://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/afiboy69/v-price?context=ratings:etm.user:3107046.scouted:.offset:6

WhyNot Minot Fest! WhyNot Minot Fest!

U get an A ! it seems like you had a lot of fun making this. ur line work and typographic drawings look sweet.

Arvstar responds:

It was fun, so much fun that my kids decided to help and scribbled a few lines themselves haha. thank you for viewing.

Joke's on you Joke's on you

Cool, kinda reminds me of those remastered retro cartoon shows... although it feels a little bit too clean or "too digital". Please dont take this as an offence, but rather an opinion or a light hearted suggestion. I find that u can benefit ur piece with natural textures from ur original pencil drawing, maybe to emphasize "grit"or perhaps shading and depth. I dunno this is just a suggestion, i think it would also compliment the jokers appearance. Great facial expression btw!

Portrait Comission Painting Portrait Comission Painting

this is no doubt a beautiful painting, and the blend in colours are very nice. Something with the foreshortening on the womans head rlly gets me tho...it almost seems unnaturally too small for her body, but it could also be the placement of her eyes, i dont know for sure. anyways thats nit picking, the expressions are great!

Bill the Butcher Bill the Butcher

I love ur overall line work and cross hatching. I also enjoy how u incorporated the newyork city scape as the tearing on the flag. Great movie, great work!

Daenerys Daenerys

Honestly best thing i seen all day, love the tone and lighting however the hair does go a little flat but wat ever i suck at hair all day everyday.

suit up girl! suit up girl!

great character ,love the lighting however the titty on the left is fucked. other wise great work, develop her more.

shammiemaa responds:

Yeah you right, I didnt see that before thanks.

Batman vs Zombies Batman vs Zombies

fucking love it my friend!

wash responds: