300 sparta fun times mix 300 sparta fun times mix

THIS IS SPARTA!

oh yeah this is awsome sounds very club like to

Newgrounds: Retaliation Newgrounds: Retaliation

alright

the game is alright, for being so boring and all. but seriously whats the fucking deal with the controls? it's kinda retarded to put jump and shoot close together on the key board.

Gretel and Hansel Part 2 Gretel and Hansel Part 2

THE BEST!

this is one of the best online games that i ever played it gives a nice creepy adventure LOL only if the brothers grim wrote hansel and gretel just like u did...it would be awesome, anyways i cant wait what you guys will produce in part 3

Alice is Dead - Ep 3 Alice is Dead - Ep 3

good but...

i thought this was awesome but the only problem for me is that it was way to short i kno the alice is dead series is short it self but if (spoiler) rabbit didn't die i would feel more satisfied with the game =D but any how this game is awesome did an amazing job 10 stars for me

Never Again - (Collab EP Demo) Never Again - (Collab EP Demo)

love it =D

gets u rlly in the mood of playing certain games

armor study armor study

awesome study sheet.

week 9 week 9

love some of these studies however I would suggest not clumping everything on one sheet. The presentation feels a little random and can devalue your work.

vymnis2 responds:

hey thanks for the input man i really appreciate it :). these studies typically arent uploaded to be super impressive just more of like a progress marker but i do believe you have a point. perhaps organising the studies in a more compositionally attractive way could be beneficial.

Vincent Price Vincent Price

In love with this right now! huge fan of vincent price myself. i must say i rlly enjoy the retro cartooning on this. reminds me of when he was vincent van ghoul in the 13 ghosts of scooby-doo. now im just gonna go look at ur other stuff, because ur style is very pleasant and nostalgic. if ur interested i did a vincent my self a few months back. http://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/afiboy69/v-price?context=ratings:etm.user:3107046.scouted:.offset:6